The main objective of the workshop is to evaluate practical aspects of the usefulness of highresolution mass spectrometry and tandem mass spectrometric techniques for screening and quantitation of organic contaminants in the environmental and food samples.
The following practical aspects and state of the art applications will be discussed:
- Advances in HRMS instrumentation and their applicability in environmental and food analysis.
- Advantages, comparison and complementarities of advanced MS instruments (tandem and hybrid) in the quantitative and qualitative determination of complex environmental and food samples.
- Advanced sample preparation technologies for food and environmental analysis including on-line pre-column technology coupled to LC/tandem MS.
- Large number of applications in environmental analysis, basically water and soil/ sediment, biota and food, like fruits and vegetables, juices and meat.
- Broad range of contaminants and their degradates.
This workshop is intended to be an informal venue that encourages an exchange of the latest information and ideas among scientists from academia, governmental agencies and industry.
Abstracts submission: from 20th January to 15th September
Oral acceptance confirmation: 25th September
Early bird registration: from 20th January to 31st July
Late registration: from 1st August